Free School Meals
If you are receiving some kind of income support, credit or benefit then your child could be eligible for a free school meal worth £2.20 every day. You can register your child for Free School Meals if you receive any of the following benefits:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit, provided they are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual income (as assessed by HM Revenue & Customs) that does not exceed £16,190
If you would like to register your child for Free School Meals please download and fill in the application form below and return it to the Academy. If you have any queries regarding Free School Meals or the application form then please contact Mrs D Jordan.
The claim is totally confidential and will not affect any other benefits you may be receiving.