Founded on business principles, a smart appearance is essential to our ethos. We have a Dress Code policy in place that we expect students to follow in an around the Academy building.
General everyday dress for all male and female students should consist of the following:
- Black blazer/tailored jacket
- Plain white shirt or blouse with a collar (not sports shirt)
- Plain black or grey tailored trousers. Trousers must be formal in style and not tightly fitted or resemble sportswear, jean style or leggings.
- Plain black or grey knee-length tailored skirt, either pleated or straight – short skirts and tight fitting skirts are not acceptable.
- Academy tie, multi-shield (available from the Academy). For Landau students this is blue and for Forte students it is red.
Our Full Dress Code
The above information is just a general overview of our dress code. For full details please download our Dress Code document: