We are committed to providing a smooth and purposeful transition process to our upcoming Year 7 cohort. Through this page you will be able to open communication with our Progress Leader for Year 7 about any concerns while also view any updates regarding our transition process.
We are greatly looking forward to your arrival with us.
4th July – SEN transition ½ day (invitation only)
4th July – Year 6 SEN parent evening (invitation only)
5th & 6th July – whole year 6 transition days
6th July – Parent Welcome evening
Timetables for the transition days will be sent out in the post with full details.
We will be providing food for all year 6 students on both days.
View our video prospectus
Take a virtual tour
Founded on business principles, a smart appearance is essential to our ethos. We have a Dress Code policy in place that we expect students to follow in an around the Academy building.
General everyday dress for all students:
- Black Blazer with school badge (self-sewn or embroidered.)
- House Tie
- Black Tailored Trousers (No decorative zips or buttons, not skin tight, jeans or leggings)
- Black school skirt. This should not be tight fitting, should reach and stay on the knee
- Plain White Shirt (with collar to take tie and must be able to be tucked into skirt or trousers)
- Black V Necked Jumper (optional) – No hooded jumpers
- Black socks
- Black or Neutral Tights(not patterned)
- Plain Black Belt with Plain Buckle
- Black Shoes – No trainers, visibly branded or logoed shoes or elaborate buckles/embellishments. (No different coloured soles or logos and made from polishable leather (or leather substitute), no canvas is allowed).
- School bag (rucksack or other bag big enough to store school books and equipment)
- House Lanyard to be worn at all times
Printable promotions – www.printablepromotions.co.uk
SK school uniforms – 46 Chartwell, riverside, Tamworth. B79 7UG
Link to term dates – https://lfata.org.uk/parents/term-dates/
Link to FSM – https://lfata.org.uk/parents/free-school-meals/
We encourage you to visit our social media accounts. Like, share and engage with us:
Do you have any questions? – Contact Us
If you have any questions about the Academy, your first day, or anything else please contact our Transition Team who will be more than happy to help.