Founded on business principles, a smart appearance is essential to our ethos. We have a Dress Code policy in place that we expect students to follow in an around the Academy building.
General everyday dress for all students:
- Black Blazer with school badge (self-sewn or embroidered.)
- House Tie
- Black Tailored Trousers (No decorative zips or buttons, not skin tight, jeans or leggings)
- Black school skirt. This should not be tight fitting, should reach and stay on the knee
- Plain White Shirt (with collar to take tie and must be able to be tucked into skirt or trousers)
- Black V Necked Jumper (optional) – No hooded jumpers
- Black socks
- Black or Neutral Tights(not patterned)
- Plain Black Belt with Plain Buckle
- Black Shoes – No trainers, visibly branded or logoed shoes or elaborate buckles/embellishments. (No different coloured soles or logos and made from polishable leather (or leather substitute), no canvas is allowed).
- School bag (rucksack or other bag big enough to store school books and equipment)
- House Lanyard to be worn at all times